Full Throttle is here to help you push forward within your racing career. When a millisecond is the difference between you becoming a champion or a runner up, developing your mental strength is essential.
Here at Full Throttle we are really passionate about helping you increase your mental strength. Full Throttle has everything you need to help you boost your mental toughness. We do this through initially developing a ‘Performer Profile’, which allows us to see not only the areas you might need to work on, but also your current strengths.
From this, Full Throttle will develop a mental skills training program, which is specific to you. This is really important because all racers are different and something that works for you, may not work for someone else.
Mental skills that are commonly worked on include:
- Enhancing self-confidence and self esteem
- Developing mental toughness
- Using mental imagery and visualisation
- Increasing concentration
- Enhancing motivation
- Goal setting and focus
- Increasing relaxation
- Decreasing nerves, anxiety and stress
Full Throttle is here to teach you the essential mental skills you need to push you to the top! This is done through two main consultancy methods:
1) One-to-one sessions – these can be conducted over the telephone, via Skype or the ‘Treatment Room’ based at Debenham Sports and Leisure.
2) Track side – we can also travel to your race venue to support you during all aspects of your race day/weekend.
To get the best and most consistent results, our clients have commented that they found a mixture of both one-to one and track side sessions the most advantageous.
There are many more mental skills than the ones listed above, that Full Throttle can help you develop. Please fill in the contact form below for more information about how we can help you boost your mental strength and for our current price list.
Full Throttle looks forward to hearing from you!